Golden Sea Moss - Wildcrafted, Raw, Sun-Dried, All-Natural
Literally the SUPER FOOD from the Sea.
This natural sea vegetable is packed with 92 of 102 minerals that are essential for the body making Sea Moss nutrient rich! There is no plant that can provide so many of the nutrients that the human body needs to function like the sea moss can. It is rich in folate, iodine, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, bromine, calcium, manganese, vitamins A, C, E, K, B1 and B12 and in low in fat and calories.
Each bag contains 100g/3.5oz
Sea Moss has so many benefits that there are just too many to list. Here are a few:
- Immunity Builder
- Expels Mucus from the lungs
- Energy Booster
- Improves Metabolism
- Mood Enhancer
- Promotes Bone & Joint Health
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Promotes Reproductive Health
- Decreases Inflammation
- Healthy Weight Management
- Detoxifies & Cleanses to remove toxins from the body
- Eliminates Constipation
- Normalize the function of the thyroid gland
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Helps with Skin Repair
- Promotes Hair Growth
Our Sea Moss is Safe for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women and it is also safe for Daily/Weekly Use.
100% Wildcrafted, Raw, All-Natural, Sun-Dried, and Sealed. This means there are NO:
- Chemical Preservatives
- Dyes or Artificial Colors
- Artificial Fragrances
- Mineral or Animal Oils
Sea Moss can be:
- Used on the Skin
- Used in the Hair
Widely used in smoothies, natural fruit drinks and juices, shakes, soups , and salads.
Ingredients: Pure Golden Eucheuma Cottonii (Sea Moss)
Recommended Serving: 1-2 tablespoons per day
How to Prepare:
- Remove your desired amount of sea moss from the package & rinse thoroughly with spring or distilled water.
- Add the sea moss to a container.
- Cover the sea moss with spring or distilled water. Ensure that there is 2-3 times more water than sea moss to allow for good expansion of the sea moss.
- Allow the sea moss to sit in the water for 6-12 hours.
- Pour off the water and rinse the sea moss at least four times to remove all the sand and salt.
- Now your sea moss is ready for blending or boiling; whichever you prefer.
- Place the sea moss into the blender.
- Add spring or distilled water until it reaches half the height of your sea moss.
- Blend until smooth. (You can add other items for flavoring such as fruit during this step).
- Transfer your sea moss gel into a glass container and store in the refrigerator.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Ensure that the pot is big enough to hold all the sea moss that you were soaking.
- Once the water starts to boil, turn the stove off then add the sea moss to the hot water.
- For salads – remove sea moss from hot water before it dissolves into gel form.
- For gels – Stir the sea moss until it dissolves then allow to cool before storing it in the refrigerator.
- Gel form – when placed in a glass container and stored in the refrigerator your sea moss can last up to 3 weeks.
- Dried Form – Salt is a natural preservative so your sea moss can be stored for over one year if stored in a cool, dark place. Do not store in the refrigerator.
Sea Moss naturally smells ocean fresh, so if it ever starts to smell fishy it is time to get rid of it.