Crystal bracelets absorb the negative energy in the environment so it is important to keep your bracelets clean, cleansed, and charged so you can benefit from their healing properties.
** Maintaining Your Bracelet **
1. Store in a clean, dry place
Our bracelets come with a reusable, velvet ouch. Use it to store and protect your bracelet when its not being worn.
2. Keep your bracelet dry
Do not wear your bracelet in water. The minerals and chlorine added to most tap water and pools can harm the natural stones. If you accidentally wear your bracelet in water or submerge it in water, dry it off right away.
3. Take off your bracelet before working out
Our bracelets are great for everyday wear, but to avoid scratching the natural stones or overly stretching the elastic band, we suggest that you take off your bracelet before doing anything really active.
4. Keep your bracelet away from harsh chemicals
Sweat, harsh soaps, lotions, and cleaning products can cause discoloration and build-up between the crystals. If you have to clean, apply lotion and/or oils, makeup, hair products, or perfume take off your bracelet until you are done.
5. Clean with warm water and a mild soap
If you happen to notice a build up on or between the crystals, you may clean your bracelet with warm water and a mild soap. Simply wet a soft towel, add a small amount of soap, and gently scrub the bracelet. Rinse under warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
** Cleansing Your Bracelet **
The more you wear your bracelet the more energy it collects so try to cleanse it at least once per month. Your intuition is powerful too so if your feels energetically heavier or disconnected from you, its time to cleanse.
There are several ways to charge your crystal. Let your intuition guide you and choose what’s best for you.
Sage and Palo Santo have many healing properties and have been used for a long time to clear negative energy. To cleanse your bracelet you can burn either Sage or Palo Santo and allow the smoke to run through the stones for a few minutes.
Leave your bracelet under the moonlight (full moon) for at least 6 hours.
Crystal singing bowls, crystal pyramids, tuning forks, ad tingsha bells let off powerful vibrations when they are played and they have the ability to balance the energy of crystals.
4. Use other Crystals
Larger crystals such as selenite, quartz, or amethyst have the ability to cleanse and purify other crystals without losing their own energy. Simply lay your bracelet on the top of one for at least 6 hours.
If you don’t have any of the above resources, visualization can be a powerful and simple way to cleanse your bracelet on a daily basis also.
Before you start, take a few moments to ground and balance your energy. You can do this by meditating with your bracelet for a few minutes or by doing a quick breathing exercise (i.e. take 10 deep breaths). Hold your bracelet in your hand and visualize your hands filled with a sparkling white light. See this light growing bigger and bigger, penetrating into the crystals and purifying them of all negative energy. Envision this light flushing the crystals of all impurities. Continue this process until you feel a noticeable shift in the stones energy.
6. Brown Rice
Brown rice is not just for eating. It can also be used to draw out the negative energies of crystals. Simply fill a small bowl with dry brown rice and lightly bury your bracelet beneath the grains for 24 hours. Once complete, dispose of the rice right away. Do not cook or consume it as it has absorbed the energy you were trying to clear.
** How to Charge Your Bracelet **
1. Hold your crystal bracelet in your hands and put it close to your heart.
2. Clear your mind of negativity. You can do this by meditating with your bracelet for a few minutes or doing a quick breathing exercise (i.e. take 10 deep breaths).
3. Choose an intention that resonates with you and focus on this intention. You can either repeat this intention out loud or in your head. For best results I recommend formulating your intention like an affirmation to indicate that your desire has already manifested in your life. Repeat your affirmation, focus on your desire, and feel how it would feel to already have whatever it is that you are asking for.
I For example, if you were charging a bracelet that promoted Money & Prosperity you can say, I now charge my crystal bracelet with the energy of money and financial abundance. Thank you universe for all the money in my life. Money is an unlimited resource that’s always flowing my way.
4. As you continue to repeat your intention, visualize a sparkling white light connecting your heart to the crystals. Continue to repeat your affirmation until you feel a deep connection to your bracelet.
5. Repeat this crystal charging ritual as often as you want or whenever you feel disconnected from the stones.