Secrets Package #2 - Includes Feminine Wash (60ml) and Yoni Oil
Our Secrets Package #2 includes:
- Feminine Herbal Wash (60ml)
- V Essential Yoni Oil
1. Feminine Herbal Wash
Feminine herbal wash is an all-natural foaming wash for women. It works to help restore the natural pH of a woman’s body and eliminate bad bacteria and odor. We know just how delicate your lady parts are so our wash is free of harsh chemicals or perfumes and parabens that will disrupt your pH. The intent of the feminine herbal wash is to leave you feeling fresh and confident.
Topical/intravaginal wash for gynecological, bacterial, and fungal concerns. Proven to cleanse and rid the vaginal area of unhealthy bacteria. Also promotes vaginal moisture.
- Take 1-2 pumps to the fingertips, gently massage the vulva, then rinse with water.
- For best results use morning and night.
- This product is topical and should not be consumed – For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if pregnant or menstruating.
- Should not be used to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If discomfort occurs discontinue use and consult a physician.
Our V Essential Oil is made with a blend of 100% pure essential oils to hydrate, soothe, tone, and sweeten the delicate tissues your yoni and have you feeling your absolute best. V Essential combats the effects that stress, diet, and fluctuating hormones have on the yoni by balancing your natural pH and leaving you with the fresh, clean fragrance of rose.
- Soothe irritation
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Eliminate Odor
- Intimate Lubrication
Rose Essential oil, Lavender Oil, Mugwort Leafe Oil, Magnolia Officinalis Oil, Clove Oil, Angelica Oil.
Take 1-2 drops and gently apply it to clean vulva, yoni, or directly on the panty liner or pad. Our V Essential Oil can also be added to your bath water for an essential oil infused soak.
Avoid contact with eyes. Not for internal use. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed healthcare practitioner.