Secrets Package #6 - Includes Feminine Wash (150ml) & Yoni Mist
Our Secrets Package #6 includes:
- Feminine Herbal Wash (150ml)
- Yoni Fresh Mist
1. Feminine Herbal Wash
Feminine herbal wash is an all-natural foaming wash for women. It works to help restore the natural pH of a woman’s body and eliminate bad bacteria and odor. We know just how delicate your lady parts are so our wash is free of harsh chemicals or perfumes and parabens that will disrupt your pH. The intent of the feminine herbal wash is to leave you feeling fresh and confident.Benefits
Topical/intravaginal wash for gynecological, bacterial, and fungal concerns. Proven to cleanse and rid the vaginal area of unhealthy bacteria. Also promotes vaginal moisture.
- Take 1-2 pumps to the fingertips, gently massage the vulva, then rinse with water.
- For best results use morning and night.
- This product is topical and should not be consumed – For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if pregnant or menstruating.
- Should not be used to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If discomfort occurs discontinue use and consult a physician.
2. Yoni Fresh Mist
Our feminine cleansing mist is just like a facial mist but instead of using it on your face, you use it on your cooch. This anti-bacterial formula cleanses, hydrates, and soothes leaving you feeling refreshed. What’s even better about our mist is that it does not need to be rinsed or wiped off so it’s truly ‘on the go’ freshness for when you are feeling a little discomfort or sweatiness down there. This also makes the perfect after-shave/wax spray.
- Odor Neutralizer
- Balances pH
- Promotes Moisture
- Anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory
- Shake well and spray 4-6 times to cover external vaginal area, panty or panty liner.
- Allow for product to partially dry for maximum absorption. Reapply as needed.
- Best results when used after a shower or freshly cleansed area.
Avoid contact with eyes. Not for internal use. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed healthcare practitioner.