Shea Butter Goat Milk Soap
This all-natural handmade soap is enriched with quality ingredients like shea butter and essential oils that have great moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, and healing capabilities to promote healthy skin. This soap smells heavenly and pure and is also great for sensitive skin, treating skin issues and moisturizing. Treat your skin to the best!
- Reduces inflammation & soothes dry skin
- Moisturizes and adds elasticity
- Soothes bug bites
- Reduces bacteria & swelling due to acne
- Protects the skin
- Contains probiotics the protects the skin from UV
- Treats psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and acne
Why use Goat Milk & Shea Butter on my skin?
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids – help remove dead skin cells from the skin’s surface leaving new cells on the surface of the skin that are smoother and younger looking. They are very effective because they break down the bonds that hold the dead skin cells together which helps skin conditions by removing irritation.
- Vitamins – goat milk and shea butter contain lots of vitamins like A, B6, B12, C, D, E and others. They are rich in vitamin A which is needed to repair damaged skin tissue. These vitamins help reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide relief of many skin issues.
- Minerals – goat milk and shea butter contain important minerals for the skin such as selenium. Selenium, for instance, is believed by scientists to have an important role in preventing skin cancer.
- Fatty Acids – shea butter contains fatty acids which are an effective moisturizer. These fatty acids are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity. Shea butter is soft and has a butter like texture that melts into the skin making it a great addition to this soap.
These benefits all make this all-natural soap a great addition to your skin care regiment.
Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Goat Milk, Sea Alkali