Rose “Love” Quartz Yoni Eggs
Looking to strengthen those love muscles? Kegel exercises help, but kegel exercises along with our yoni eggs work even better because they add weight to help strengthen your muscles and create a more loving, intimate connection with yourself and your sexuality.
Rose quartz is known as the stone of love and happy relationships and has a powerful energy that emits a strong vibration of love, femininity, sensuality, joy, and healing making the rose quartz a great stone to improve libido and a better relationship in the bedroom. This is one of the most important stones for heart chakra work as it opens the heart to unconditional love – love of family and friends, love of self, and romantic love.
Benefits of use with Kegel Exercises
- Rose Quartz Promotes Love
- Tones & Tightens the Vagina
- Tones & Tightens the Vagina after childbirth
- Aids in birth training
- Stronger, flexible pelvic walls
- Increase clitoral erections & orgasms
- Prevents sagging of the uterus, bladder and rectum
By using the yoni eggs just 10 minutes per day your yoni will gradually start to tone and strengthen your pelvic floor; creating more sensation, arousal, and lubrication.
Our yoni eggs are 100% natural and pure. Your purchase will get you:
1 Small Egg
1 Medium Egg
1 Large Egg
3 Egg Strings
1 Pink, Velvet Storage Bag
Do not use if you:
- If you have an IUD inserted. The kegel egg and/or string can interfere with the IUD and possibly cause it to dislodge.
- Had pelvic surgery in the last three (3) months.
- If you have wounds, sores, or blister in the vagina.
- If you have inflammation or an infection.
- Recently gave birth – wait for clearance from your doctor first (usually 6 weeks).
- If you are pregnant unless you were doing kegel exercises prior to becoming pregnant.
Our yoni eggs are all natural so colors and patterns tend to vary.
Results are not guaranteed, they can vary from person to person.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.