Yoni Steam Herbs
Vaginal Steam Herbs ONLY
Why not treat yourself to a healthy, relaxing, self-care ritual in the privacy of your own home?
Our 100% Natural Herb Blend is a gentle, holistic approach to womb wellness. Yoni Steaming (also known as v-steam or vagina steam) is a practice that has been used by women for centuries to tone and heal the vagina. During yoni steaming the medicinal herbs are simmered to create a steam that is absorbed and circulated throughout the reproductive system. This indigenous practice promotes feminine wellness by stimulating healing, cleansing, and providing nourishment for the vaginal canal and the womb in a gentle, effective, and relaxing way.
Our special blend of 100% natural herbs help:
- Regulate irregular menstruation
- Reduce menstrual cramps
- Reduce vaginal dryness
- Eliminate bacterial and yeast infections
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Maintain a healthy pH
- Heal and detox the uterus
INGREDIENTS WITH A LOT OF BENEFITS:
- Rosemary - an anti-inflammatory agent that reduces menstrual cramps, increases circulation & protects the vagina from bad bacteria.
- Motherwort - regulates irregular menstrual cycles, ease anxiety and promote relaxation.
- Rose Petals – has anti-aging & anti-depressant properties that help prevent and treat infections.
- Plantain Herbs- known to relieve hemorrhoids. Rich in vitamin A & C and they have anti-inflammatory effects that can help with UTIs.
- Calendula – has anti-fungal properties and helps relieve menstrual cramps, calms muscles, and alleviates hot flashes.
- Mugwort - boosts energy, increases wetness, regulates irregular menstrual cycles, relieves itches and stimulates the uterus.
- Red Raspberry – aids fertility by clearing toxins that may be preventing pregnancy, tones, tightens & strengthens the pelvic muscles which produces better sex and increases the chances of embryo implantation. It is also known to relieve PMS symptoms.
Do not use if you:
- Are Pregnant
- Are Breastfeeding
- Are Menstruating
- Have kidney failure
- Have open wounds, sores, or blisters
- Have an intrauterine device (IUD) inserted (there is a small chance that the IUD ma dislodge due to the strong nature of the herbs. If you do decide to purchase our yoni steam and you have an IUD inserted, it would be at your own risk. We also recommend that you steam for half the time (15 minutes) if you have an IUD).
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients
This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat any disease. We do not diagnose results and we do not and cannot make any claim on this product curing anything.